With the expenses
of renovation and redecoration, it is critical to find enduring
looks that express your style in a practical
way. 2016 is the year to bring back indispensable top
trends for your home.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects add character solids and
minimalism design. You can take advantage of a patterned
couch as a big
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subtle,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a classy
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming pretty popular,
another exciting option for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling tired of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a revitalizing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling daring? Add
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are on-trend this year. Keep your home calm and collected with soft
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color palletes
are boring, think again. Add some appeal
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a huge
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to get rid of the clutter. An
open space is a must to unwind and breathe in your special place. Whether you are overlooking a city or the
countryside, large windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will offer
you an open feel to your space. Give attention to
minimalism and tech-less
areas; instead, filling your space with
We can turn the 2016 trends
into a reality for your home, created to fit your personality
perfectly. We can help you arrange your window and
door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at
(802) 557-0429 or come to our South Burlington showroom to see how we
can help you integrate this year’s trends.