improvement is something that all homeowners need to think
about at one point or another. While many may not think
windows or sliding patio doors initially, home improvement will quickly
become a reoccurring theme beginning when you sign on the
line and take on the responsibility of being
will be some back and forth as to what project or renovation takes the spot of
most important, but when it comes down to it, most
homeowners are looking to stretch their money as
much as possible. That’s why new replacement windows make
sense. Not convinced? Here are five benefits you can
expect to see when you put
your dollars towards replacement windows:
- Increased home value. As a homeowner, home value is critical, and when it comes to home improvement, you
want to be sure your investment provides a good return. Replacement windows are higher on the
list of cost vs. value projects that can deliver good
returns1 if you resell
- Enhanced safety. Older windows that haven’t been taken care
of properly or don’t function easily not only mean you
aren’t reaping the most benefit from your windows, they can be a safety hazard.
If there’s an emergency in your home, these windows can become a hazard if they
aren’t able to be opened easily. New replacement windows help provide improved
- Improved comfort. Old windows are simply not as energy efficient as newer, tightly-sealed windows. When you add new replacement windows, you can help ease
the annoyance of hot and cold drafts throughout the year.
- More energy efficiency. Advancements in replacement windows mean that they are able to keep your home from letting out that precious air
conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter. This can translate to a
reduction in monthly energy costs and an overall more comfortable
- Simpler upkeep. It’s difficult
to find anyone who enjoys cleaning windows, and with innovations like sashes that tilt-in,
replacement windows are easier to clean.
benefits are a small portion of
all of the benefits that replacement windows can give you.
If you want to learn about all of the replacement window options available to
you in South Burlington, stop by Pella Windows and Doors’s local showroom to see what will work best for your home and your budget. In the
meantime, give them a call at (802) 557-0429 or schedule and appointment online to get answers to any questions you may have.