The Positives and Negatives of Window Grilles
Window grilles are an often underappreciated piece of your home’s windows. They give you the flexibility to meet both contemporary and traditional design needs, and with the number of styles and colors offered, you can uncover a combination to satisfy whatever your heart desires.
between-the-glass grilles easily snap in and out so you have
the ability to swap styles whenever you update your
home or change styles or paint.
- Regardless of the window grilles you select, there are a handful of color choices to meet
your design requirements.
- Grille options are available today with dual or
triple pane insulated glass to provide more energy
efficient options than historical grilles used with
- Between-the-glass grilles and removable grilles are available to make for a quick cleaning of the glass.
Now that we’ve read a couple positives of window grilles, let’s check out the challenges associated with window grilles.
- While there are a host of
designs out there, some homeowners feel that some grille styles can inhibit their
view of the outside world.
- Many window grilles are permanent once
installed, limiting design flexibility in the future.
- If grilles are bonded permanently to the surface
of the glass that typically cleaned, cleaning can be more of
- Replacement windows that showcase grilles are typically more pricey than those without grilles.
Whether you’re moving and need to buy replacement windows or you’re simply considering them for your current home, window grilles could be a great accent to your next set of windows. There are a host of things to ponder, from style to color choice, but with a little help from our team, we’re sure you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for. Of course, with the number of options available, we suggest dropping by our South Burlington showroom, giving us a call at (802) 557-0429 or scheduling an in-home consultation with us via the online scheduler so you can get an up-close look at the choices we offer.