No matter what kind of weather the South Burlington area is facing, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of South Burlington can deal with it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to perform in specific climates across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide increased protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your home during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Repels most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to prevent fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is taken off around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the temperatures outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional know-how
- Customer-friendly cleanup
To find out more about how windows and doors from Pella of South Burlington can help improve your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at (802) 557-0429 to book your free, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.