Pella of South Burlington offers you useful and attractive hardware for your windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will seamlessly fit in with the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system reaches out to pull the window sash tight with the weatherstripping to produce a tighter seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style choices
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks hold the sash tight to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Autolock conveniently locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift hardware
- Optional window opening control device complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system brings together the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for improved security
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style options
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To see more about hardware options for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to schedule a free, in-home consultation or stop by your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.